My New Grounds My New Grounds

kick ass.
as simple as that.

The Ball movie The Ball movie

very nice

sweet toon! it's simple yet original and well done.. well done!

Ida's Luck - Part 1 Ida's Luck - Part 1

wonderful

Very "Timburtonesque" but in an original way.. great graphics and nice storytelling.. now i really wonder what will happe next!

Castle III part D Castle III part D

fantastic

this serie is one of the best things in newgrounds... keep new ones coming up!

Get-lost responds:

Will do. Thanks

A Midnight Snack A Midnight Snack

just one thing

all those play, pause, stop, etc buttons are way to big.. they distract a lot from the toon. good work anyway!

Pethetic Ep 1 Pilot Pethetic Ep 1 Pilot

Give me more!

as far as flash toons go this is one of the best i've ever seen.. great characters and some genial idea.. just make the next episodes as good as this!!

silentmike86 responds:

Thanks, it feels really good to no that something I’ve been working on for such a long time and am proud of, is being seen and liked. It really does make the whole process worth it.

The second episode is well into production, I've been working on it, since 3 or 2 weeks after this was posted. So far we have 10 minutes of animation and are aiming for a release in 3 - 4 months, maybe a little sooner. I've been given the great opportunity of working with a variety of other talents, who have co written; voice acted, and one of whom, is now creating cool action script stuff for the menus and loading screens.

This year I also got to meet some professional animators and film makers, after mailing out a DVD of the pilot, and have been advised to perhaps develop Pathetic for UK television. Everything is still up in the air at the moment, but I'm determined to sort out some sort of format and system, so that these episodes don't take a year to make, or at least I can get more of them made and out in that time frame.

This is for sure the best thing I have done in my life, and I am so happy that there are people out there that enjoy these as much as I enjoy making them.

Cheers

Mike (Apologies for the over the top corny reply)